Chefs from nine Trinity Groves restaurants will go head to head competing to see who creates the best new bite. Guests will walk in and out of our side-by-side restaurants sampling these nine new dishes that our Chefs will be unveiling on this night only. At the end of the night, guests can vote for the “Best Bite” and crown the winning chef!
For $49, guests get:
– Nine tickets, to simply walk up and claim the bites at the nine participating restaurants (no line to pay!)
– Wine and cocktail samples (only for 21+)
– Menu and map card to guide the walk-around
– The one-night-only experience of being part of this competition with great music setting the tone
– Top of the line Photo Booth to capture the memories
Guests should arrive between 6-7:30pm to check in. At check in, guests will be given the menu and map card along with 9 tickets to present to each restaurant in exchange for the bites. Those over 21 years old, will receive a wristband to enjoy wine and cocktail samples. Throughout the event, guests will vote for the “best bite”. The winning chef will be announced at 9:30pm.
Get your tickets now! This event is intended to be an intimate experience for guests, therefore we have a very limited amount of tickets. We will sell out quickly.
– Guests that don’t arrive to check in between 6 and 7:30pm will be marked as no-shows and will not be able to participate in the event
– Check in tables will be set up in our breezeway between Chino Chinatown and Beto & Son
– Bring IDs for 21+ wristbands
– People under 21 can participate in tasting the food and voting.
– Souk Kebab House
– LUCK at Trinity Groves
– Chino Chinatown at Trinity Groves
– Beto & Son at Trinity Groves
– Sushi Bayashi at Trinity Groves
– V-Eats Modern Vegan at Trinity Groves
– Saint Rocco’s at Trinity Groves
– Amberjax Fish Market Grille at Trinity Groves
– The Hall Bar & Grill